Search the forum,

Discuss Heavy Rain water into flue and boiler in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All,
Had this problem earlier, just changed to combi boiler last year end .whenever it rains heavily, water comes heavily from the pipe and spoilt the boiler parts in boiler. As this was covered, gas engineer from vailliant eco 835 changed the parts and it looked fine for two weeks. Since 2 days it rained heavily. We had buckets of water coming from the boiler flue and getting injected to boiler, we have pulled the white flupipe and dried it. Also the rain stopped. Am not sure what's the issue, this issue seems recurring .

Also had my radiator changed last week and boiler was giving low pressure issue and not heating water . No visible leakages from the radiators pipes .Was looking the low pressure issue and heavy rain came and given us a more bigger problem.

Kindly advice me.

Attachments

• VID20200606172954.mp4
    49.6 MB
  • VID20200606172835.mp4
    7 MB
  • VID20200606172826.mp4
    10.9 MB
  • VID20200606172259.mp4
    55.4 MB
Who removed the flue and tbh need pics externally of the flue

Reply to Heavy Rain water into flue and boiler in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
My son moved to a new build home in Cornwall last November. Yesterday evening he found a quantity of water beneath the Ideal Combi boiler and a steady water drip from the boiler. After clearing up and putting a container beneath the boiler, he went to bed. This morning the water drip had...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a Vaillant eco boiler at a new house I moved into last week. It’s a combo boiler and the last boiler I had was old (and much easier to use!) This one keeps turning itself off. The hot water seems to work and is always warm. The heating also works but for random amounts of time...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've been having trouble with my boiler leaking for months. We thought we'd fixed it last winter as haven't had any trouble throughout the summer but in the last week or 2 it's leaked again, we had several people out to look at it but no one fixed it. Tonight we've had someone else look and...
Replies
Views
I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 15i condenser boiler which is about 13 years old. There is a separate hot water tank. Recently the fan in the boiler has started to stay on all the time. My usual engineer took a look at it and advised me to contact the manufacturer. I then had an engineer from...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem could be. We have a biomass boiler and stratification tank set up and recently had an issue with boiler pressure dropping off when the system was cold...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock