Search the forum,

Discuss Heatslave common parts in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

K

Kevin L

Hi all, can anyone confirm to me what the difference is between a heatslave 15/19 and 20/25 physically? So the reason for the question is if I bought a second hand 20/25, could I strip it down and use most of the parts as spares on my 15/19. From what I can gather, heat exchanger plate, pump, 3 way valve, etc are the same, I’m assuming the differences are the burner assembly and the pcb? I was also thinking, if they are similar with the exceptions, if I could upgrade the 15/19 by swapping the burner (anfyer an extension on my house, it’s probably not quite big enough now). Obviously I’d need all the combustion stuff doing by oftec engineer. Just after some pointers while I consider my options please.

Reply to Heatslave common parts in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock