Search the forum,

Discuss heatline vizo wiring in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi there
firstly i would like to ask croppie not to close my thread again, i am a gas safe engineer, (number available if required)
i just need some advice on this boiler please as there is no details on the heatline site.

i have a boiler that started to go wrong a short while ago and a plumber came out to look at it and told me that the diverter valve was leaking and had blown the three way valve motor, he replaced the motor unit and then cut the cable powering it and connected a new one, i still have the same problem that it is blowing fuses, i suspect that he has wired the plug that goes into the motor wrong,

does any one have the connections on the motor unit, they are labeled 1,2,3 but i need to know which one is neutral and which one is poss for heating and poss for water.

all i am looking for is the electrical connections, and before you ask yes i am also a napit registered electrician
hope to hear soon

may i ask if your gas safe reg why you would get another gas safe engy to fix your own boiler

if you are truly gas safe

get your post count upto 10 (non spamming)
the once you have pm croppie for more info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to heatline vizo wiring in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock