Search the forum,

Discuss Heatline Capriz and Nest? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

macka09

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hi guys. My brother has just bought a house and theres a Heatline in there with just a mechanical clock for contols. No stat. He’d like a Nest or some other smart stat if possible. Do any of you guys know whether the Nest is compatible with this boiler or know of a cheaper alternative? Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heatline Capriz and Nest? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised valves simple bi-metal thermostat on wall in flat with 4 standard TRV's rarely used so not worried about the flat, and main house has Nest Gen 3 in the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few threads on a few different forums but I wanted to share a full write-up with all the steps needed, benefits and costs. Overall, I fully recommend...
Replies
Views
E
We have moved into a house which has a system involving a Vaillant boiler, indirect Megaflo and Nest. The Megaflo has been producing the hot water since we moved in (which we didn't realise) but the fuse blew the other day. We've now replaced the fuse. The boiler engineer was able to 'boost' the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi guys, I have a fault on a clients heating system whereby the heating will stay on regardless of what the programmer is doing on its timed function, it'll switch off at the programmer (no light) but boiler will stay on until they turn the stat down, I went and looked at it, they said they...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a greenstar 8000 with a nest thermostat currently site in my living room. Problem is the upstairs cools down a lot faster than downstairs. I was wondering if I could have two nest thermostats. One on the landing set at 19 and one downstairs set at 21 I'm obviously aware I would...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock