From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss Heatline C28 luke warm DH water only after fixing leak on diverter valve in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi due to a leak in diverter valve I bought a diverter valve kit and changed all the components after cleaning out the bloc. I also took off the heat exchanger whilst i was inside the boiler and gave it a complete descale.
when i reassembled everything i seemed to no longer have HOT water in the taps just LUKE warm
if i have heating on first the DHW does start off much hotter then becomes much cooler over time finishing as just luke warm

can't understand how replacing for new the diverter valve components would lose the Hot water where it was previously working fine

ANY HELP GRATEFULLY RECEIVED PLEASE (specific to this boiler would be ideal, or to any combi boiler also very useful)

many thanks for any help you can offer :)

OP
Z

zen

Zen, are you a householder or a qualfied engineer ? This will help us to help you
centralheatking
Hi no Im not a qualified Registered Gas Engineer - I Build Houses for a living so can fix most things and install heating systems from new plus fix anything which is not relating to the gas side of a boiler

DuncanM

Gas Engineer
May I ask how you plan to test the installation after you have finished? Do you have the equipment to do so? Do you know how to? I know electrics, but I still use a spark. A little knowledge can be a dangerous thing.

Reply to Heatline C28 luke warm DH water only after fixing leak on diverter valve in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net. Plumbing questions, answers, tips and tricks.