Search the forum,

Discuss Heating system ? Vented? Unvented? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,
I had my heating upgraded a few years back by my housing association. I had electric heaters before now I have hot water radiators. I still have a tank in the loft and a hot water tank in the cupboard. Cold water comes from the tank in the loft. Hot water also has low pressure too. Looking at the attached photo, I'm not sure if I have an unvented system.
Please advise, as I'm not sure if this effects the shower pump install that is looming?
Thanks
Paul

IMG_4408.JPG

Yeah, sealed heating, open vented hot water. Absolutely fine to install a shower pump. Recommend fitting a Surrey flange to the hot water cylinder and make sure you put a new dedicated cold feed in from the cold water storage tank.

Here we go lol , your CW cistern in the loft may not have enough capacity to supply a pump , any idea of the size , any stickers on the side ?

Reply to Heating system ? Vented? Unvented? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock