Search the forum,

Discuss heating problems please help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

ukpaul

Hi all
I have a glowworm betacom 30c combi boiler
for the last 3 weeks now we have had no heating, its getting to 40-50 degrees ad then shuts down and it keeps on doing hat until I switch the boiler off, here are no airlocks in the system,
so I called out a heating engineer and a hour after he left it went back the same,
and so he called back today and spend 3 hours messing about with it,and also changed afew parts one off them was the pcb board, and its made no difference what so ever, he then told me the best bet is to get a new boiler and then left
so now am pulling my hair out of what to do/try next
can anyone help me please?
many thanks
paul

croppies on call :) he is supposed to be qualified

Last edited by a moderator:
call n a gas safe engineer YOU NEED A GOOD ENGINEER,who knows what there doing,you can stick a request up in here in the need a plumber/gas engineer section

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to heating problems please help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock