• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Heating pipework size in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

A

Andy Griffith

I am doing a 3 garage conversion into a annexe. I am doing it all in push fit plastic. I don't want to have any joints in the ceiling to minimize any chance of leaks damaging at any point in the future. My question is can I run from the boiler each individual radiator off a mainifold. Pipes would be 15mm size and lengths 18m 17m 15m 10m 8m.

Ben-gee

Esteemed
Plumber
Yes you can , and that’ll help you to have fewer joints - only be at the rads and the manifold all of which will be visible and accessible. Done the same before for similar reasons .
I’d use mlcp.

Reply to Heating pipework size in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net