Search the forum,

Discuss Heating Engineer Wanted - Chivenor in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Giblett

Repairs to GlowWorm 38CXi; Internal System Pressure drops below 0.5 within 12-24 hrs every time. Location EX31 4BN; Please contact via 07790491586

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heating Engineer Wanted - Chivenor in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd, London. Job Description: Problem: The boiler is not providing heating under normal conditions, although hot water supply is fine. Interestingly...
Replies
Views
Looking for someone that can replace the expansion vessel on an old heating system that is losing pressure every day and needs topping up at least three times a day. Trying to eliminate what the cause could be. Appreciate that it could be a leak somewhere, but looking to tackle one issue at a...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a 38cxi the heating works but no hot water i have changed the internal parts on the diverter valve installed a new heat exchanger and replaced the actuator but still no hot water there are no error codes and its at 1.2 preshure Please does anyone have any idea where to go next Thank...
Replies
Views
Hi all not a plumber but am an engineer I have pressure drop in the system Worcester Bosch came back after repressureising the expansion vessel and he replaced the heat exchanger element. The boiler is coming up for 15 years old. The boiler was going below one bar and not increasing when...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, we have a back combi heater. Whenever the heating comes on it seems to lose pressure within a few hours and I have to refill each morning. The boiler seems to function well, and the pressure only drops with the heating and not the water being on. Ie it started last winter and was then...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock