Search the forum,

Discuss Heating Engineer required in Chatham Kent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingDoey

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all

I wonder if anyone can help me. My Nan lives in Chatham.

She is having problems with her heating. Its a fairly new boiler. Vaillant heat only on sealed system. Was fitted a few years ago.

She keeps losing pressure having to top up most days. Also sounds like she has an issue in her airing cupboard with motorised valve. Hot water/heating working intermittently.

She has had some right numptys round by the sounds of it who dont seem to know what they are talking about.

Living in Bournemouth I cant just pop round to have a look. I just want someone professional to help her get it all sorted once and for all.

If anyone on here is in that area or covers that area and would go and take a look please let me know.

Thanks so much all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heating Engineer required in Chatham Kent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My step daughter was ripped off by a cowboy builder so I’ve been helping her out and fittted her two radiator. I’ve no idea what is under some of the floors or in the walls but since flushing it all out and starting the combi up she’s been having problems with her heating. She reckons the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd, London. Job Description: Problem: The boiler is not providing heating under normal conditions, although hot water supply is fine. Interestingly...
Replies
Views
I run a small plumbing and heating company. I am looking for a commercial gas engineer to help out with a few call outs, servicing, safety checks etc. Most work around London, Kent, Surrey, Sussex area. Ideally looking for someone self employed or another small business who could work...
Replies
Views
I was sent an engineer by Ideal Heating to fix a problem with my system. When he left he drove over a pot of sealing compound (which must have dropped out of his van) on my shared drive. My neighbour pointed it out to me since he was parked in her space. I tried to remove it with water and...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a bathroom for a regular customer. She is of old age and is starting to get a little clumsy and her son has asked me to look at the old gas fire/back...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock