Search the forum,

Discuss Heat pump opportunities in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
evening hope all well, been offered a chance to get involved on heat pumps , install/service etc got a good back ground in heating and strong fault finding, just a bit out of comfort zone if I was to take on the role any help and advise would be great

Joule cylinders are paired up with samsung and can supply all you need commision and sign off all MCS stuff and sort out pay back for your customers, they charge a £1000 to do it though so really depends on how many your going to be installing if its worth getting MCS yourself , worth doing a few courses to avoid install errors and gain fault finding tips . all the best kop.

What are your refrigerations skills like?
I have done quite a few heat pump systems.
Most of the problems seem to be on the refrigeration side of things.

Dont really do to many last one was a ice energy ground source heat pump all worked out ok only trouble i had was a 2 port valve fail inside the unit , It had a 5 year warranty so free repair i have a colleague who has his own air con company so not a problem for me really. Cheers kop.

Thanks guys for feedback really appreciate it, it’s working for a company, that only fit heat pumps. As I say heating systems no worries or fault finding on boilers no issues for me, but heat pumps never really got involved in and a bit of unknown territory esp long term.

Give it a go what you got to lose sure you will get your head round it, get a couple of courses done and you will be fine. Cheers kop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heat pump opportunities in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock