Search the forum,

Discuss HDG K-26 Manuals needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worcester

Esteemed
Plumber
Hope you guys can help, we've just installed an HDG K26 pellet boiler, sourced from Euroheat (they close their doors in a few hours) however we are short of all the documentation! And Euroheat seem to have mislaid it and don't have any copies as pdf's.

We are used to fully commissioning systems on our own, with no input from the distributor unless we get really stuck, however at the moment we're stuck simple because we don't have a set of manuals.

Amongst others, what we need is the "HDG Control" manual (touch screen) and as the touch screen controls are currently stuck in "non-english" :) does anyone have the service / installer code?

PM me if necessary

For those of you like us that also install ETA boilers the differences in the quality of support between distributors is like chalk and cheese and I'm not sure the price difference between the products gets close to making up for it.

Last edited:
Hi Shaun,
Thanks for that, unfortunately wrong interface, it's the touch screen one on the K-26 (I believe its; K10-26 as a group).

I've managed to get the operating manual for it. So it's primarily the touch screen configuration interface (HDG Control) that we need to go to the next step. Plus the service / access code.

Interestingly the electrical diagrams as supplied by Euroheat/HDG are actually wrong, as their instructions and diagrams have mis-labled some of the connectors!

sorry worcester, cant find anything for that boiler in my manuals library. We look after a HDG pellets compact for Ian Botham and the instructions for the controls are useless at best. The ETA support is excellent, maybe because the software is so easy to use.

Thanks for looking anyway, we have raised a formal request for the documentation etc and the client is doing likewise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to HDG K-26 Manuals needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock