Search the forum,

Discuss Have any of you fitted Central Heating Australia ?????????????? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Australia
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bodd

Have any of you fitted Central Heating in Australia

If so can you tell me what you know????????

Bod

Last edited by a moderator:
not oz but When I visited Niel my old boss in NZ it was all heat pumps,mainly air to air, some ground source, no gas.

Niel went out there as a plumber but then was required to do some sort of apprenticeship for want of a better description to get a plumbing licence, at 42 years old there was no way he was being somones apprentice again so he started a tiling business.

Same hear just could not be any bodies lacky. Do you mean there is no gas boilers in NZ or just that he never fitted gas boilers out there.

Same hear just could not be any bodies lacky. Do you mean there is no gas boilers in NZ or just that he never fitted gas boilers out there.
No gas main network outside of citys, i didnt see any wet systems, no radiators, just heat pumps and aircon, i was in Sydney Aus for a week and visited my uncle in Dee Why near to where they film Home and Away, he had a solid fuel heater in the front room and air con which could be run as heating in 3 places throughout the house.

No gas main network outside of citys, i didnt see any wet systems, no radiators, just heat pumps and aircon, i was in Sydney Aus for a week and visited my uncle in Dee Why near to where they film Home and Away, he had a solid fuel heater in the front room and air con which could be run as heating in 3 places throughout the house.

I don't think they fit wet systems that far north, I may be wrong. Not cold enough I suppose. It is a lovely part of the world. Not Sure I have been Dee Why but have been to Avalon and Palm Beach (Summer Bay) twice.

Bod

summer bay.jpgpalm beach.jpg
I don't think they fit wet systems that far north, I may be wrong. Not cold enough I suppose. It is a lovely part of the world. Not Sure I have been Dee Why but have been to Avalon and Palm Beach (Summer Bay) twice.

Bod
Me at Palm Beach (summer bay) lol

At the end of that beach Kerry Packer had an house. I went out with Kerry Packers Butlers Neice. We sat in Kerry Packers Kitchen having a beer with his house keeper.

God bless his Soul

At the end of that beach Kerry Packer had an house. I went out with Kerry Packers Butlers Neice. We sat in Kerry Packers Kitchen having a beer with his house keeper.

God bless his Soul
I had to google Kerry Packer sorry!

Was the richest Aussie behind Murdoch. Played Cricket for Australia and founded Westpac bank. He also had a Gay Butler, who inturn had a pretty Neice.
Lol awesome!, So why the **** did you come back to the UK Bodd? are you mad?, how come you were out there? etc :)

Lol awesome!, So why the **** did you come back to the UK Bodd? are you mad?, how come you were out there? etc :)

Some times I wonder as well, But the grass really is not always greener. I have untill December to get back before my Visa runs out.

LOL - I don't know who he (she?) is either (or is it was?)

Don't know it all then? He is Dead now Ithink to much living the life. He Famously Brought every Abulance in Australia a Resasitater after he had an heart attack and the Abulance he was in did'nt have one.

Ambulances in Aus are know knwn as Packer wackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Have any of you fitted Central Heating Australia ?????????????? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock