Search the forum,

Discuss Has anyone fitted/ used/ replaced a Glow worm MiGo controller? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I am looking to fit a remote controller for a customer who lives alone and works away a lot with a Glow worm boiler. I was looking at the Hive controller but see that Glow worm do their own version called MiGo. Has anyone had any experiences of this system - good or bad?

Reply to Has anyone fitted/ used/ replaced a Glow worm MiGo controller? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
Does anyone know where I can find the decibel rating for the British Gas 330+ boiler? I'm looking to get it replaced and wanted to compare it against the Glow worm energy 18r or 25r boilers (18W or 25W) or does anyone have any experience of these two models in terms of how noisy they are?
Replies
Views
Hi, I just moved into a new house and it has a Glow Worm Compact 24c combi boiler and a ESI ESRTP4RF+ programmable room thermostat and I am wondering if it's worth turning on the optimum start and stop features? There is also something called TPI (chronoproportional control) but I'm not sure how...
Replies
Views
So I've got a Glow Worm back boiler fronted by a gas fire, at least 15 years old probably a lot more. The water heating makes a row as there is a partial blockage in one of the pipes - this I believe to be resolvable with a power flush and pump replacement. The front fire is spilling fumes and...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW. It all works, but unfortunately we have found that the room stats are poorly located, and so the level of control is not what it should be. We had...
Replies
Views
I am looking for some basic advice please My house is on two floors, approx 240m2 and a spacious loft with good headroom and access. Glow Worm 30HXi boiler burning LPG housed in a ground floor attached storage room running 16 radiators including 6 doubles and a standard low output shower on the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock