Search the forum,

Discuss Has anybody fitted a Shower Power Booster?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came across one pair so far, person said they were very happy with them. I think they bought them in Fayers

Yes I fitted one earlier this year only boosts by 0.4 bar but was ideal for the what it was feeding. It is very quiet and doesn't need hardly any space. The only thing that was a problem was the first transformer packed up on it after a couple of days but they sent out a replacement straight away.

I fitted a pair to an electric shower that had been accidentally fed via a cold water storage tank. Worked perfectly, boosted the water pressure enough to make the shower work correctly.

fitted two sets on two separate jobs on low pressure showers. boosted them enough to make them ok. not anywhere near as good as a dedicated shower pump but better than nothing very easy to fit and low power consumption can be run off a lighting circuit.

Had some feedback from my uncle who I recommended a pair of these too, he installed the hot side to his shower first, turned it on and nothing, checked a couple of things then phoned flowflex up, couldn't get much help from them as the guy who deals with these pumps was off. anyway he was put through to inventor and he finally told my uncle to swap the one on the pipe to the one he hadn't put onto the cold yet(he bought two seperate ones not the two linked together) worked fine, he got back on the phone to arrange a return/replacement and all fine he was even been given £30 back, but still waiting on replacement 9 days later, haven't spoke with him since but when he told me the story I told him to get straight on the phone to them as they deliver next day when he first ordered. since this is the second problem out of two orders I know about there maybe some teething problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Has anybody fitted a Shower Power Booster?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock