Search the forum,

Discuss Happy Birthday, king of pipes in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

First meal out for 4 months 6.40 pm till 9.30 pm dirty stop outs seriously though was nice to go out if only for a few hours couldn't face the pub for more drinks . Kop

Attachments

• IMG-20200725-WA0015.jpg
    IMG-20200725-WA0015.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG-20200725-WA0014.jpg
    IMG-20200725-WA0014.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 9

Reply to Happy Birthday, king of pipes in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

UK 6
I wish to add a second boiler to my existing meter. Location 20m away. Underground run. Can l use 32mm yellow pipe with copper tails at each end. Thank you in advance
Replies
Views
Hi What brand/make of 50mm waste pipe clips is the narrowest? All round band I believe may not pass a building warrant inspection and I'm planning a new small kitchen and need as much cm as possible. I've been suggested the 77mm protusion of the standard clip of 50mm pipe is the main one but...
Replies
Views
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024 FROM PLUMBERS FORUMS! Do you have any new year resolutions? I'm thinking:- Get Fitter (give it 30 days) Drive slower (couple of days)
Replies
Views
Morning Everyone! It is Easter this weekend and a lot of the kids are already off! Have you got any plans for the long weekend? Are you going away, if so where? Are you doing some DIY, if so what is your project? We are not going anywhere but having a nice lunch on Sunday! Happy Easter...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate etc. Im currently in the forces will be leaving in May however at the minute I can work Mondays/Fridays and weekends. Do not want paying just happy...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock