Search the forum,

Discuss Halsted he 30 no hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tim davies

I have been called to a halsted he 30 boiler the Central heating is fine but no hot water, boiler fires when hot tap opened but no hot water I think it may be diverter valve motorised head how do I check if this is right if not any other ideas please I am a gas reg engineer no2991440 :snore:

Last edited by a moderator:

1. [*=left]This plumbing forum will not provide advice to anybody with regards to boiler repairs or any other form of gas plumbing without you first providing us with your Gas Safe Registration number in a thread - for very obvious reasons. If you're not qualified to touch gas, you should stay well clear of trying to!
    [*=left]​however you could post this request up in a need a gas engineer section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Halsted he 30 no hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
My disabled daughter’s hot water has stopped working. It’s a relatively modern Potterton boiler with an indirect sealed hot water system and a Nest controller. I’m familiar with the old gravity and pumped hot water systems and the new direct systems but not with sealed systems. Recently...
Replies
Views
I have a 2 pump hot water tank (Flomax 180L fitted in '94) in airing cupboard system with an Ideal classic boiler (downstairs next to an external wall) which for the most part seems to provide excellent hot water. The central heating also works fine - though sometimes I think the radiuators...
Replies
Views
Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame to call for heat, and the receiver seems to be working ok with green light, but heating is just not firing. I really am not sure what the problem is...
Replies
Views
I have a Combi boiler and, a few minutes ago I turned on the hot tap in the kitchen and the water was far from hot. In fact, it was decidedly lukewarm. I checked the boiler and the tap icon was lit up, showing it was delivering hot water to the taps and I could hear the boiler running and the...
Replies
Views
Firstly I won't be touching or going anything... I only want advice if this is right.. my partners dad has a aga that is solid fuel unregulated heat source and a oil boiler. The problem the hit water cylinder doesn't have a stat thus why the hot water is roasting hot but there is a pipe stat on...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock