Search the forum,

Discuss hair salons in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQuigley67

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
been asked to install some salon hair wash thingys for a customer, i seen the bowl but couldn't see any gratings or traps with it, she said everything should be there but I couldn't see it(didnt get a proper look)

what I want to know is, is there a good chance at least the grating will be supplied with it?(looks like a fancy one) and would it be 1 1/2" ? Almost looked like it would be the size of a kitchen sink grating, if not bigger.

Also they have a small hwc in the cupboard, I think it might struggle to supply 2 shower heads in constant use but she got electric showers aswell, should I pipe up hot supplys and install the showers for back up?

Any I have seen come with grating not trap and some even have a flexi waste pipe if the basin moves
1/12 waste
And yes pipe up hot and back up electric shower sounds good to me Gerry

I'd help you out here Gerry but hazard a guess how often I step foot in a salon!

IMAG0110.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to hair salons in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated house (4 bathrooms is tragic). Current set up is: A hot/cold mixer in the main ensuite which is ok as long as you don't run anything else. One electric...
Replies
Views
Hi Fellow Engineers I've attached a wiring diagram I've just completed, I wanted to make sure I've got it correct. Looking to install 2 Nest thermostats to a Worcester combi boiler. 1 Zone is radiators and the other is UFH, with pump on manifold Would be grateful to receive feedback. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some help on this shower drain installation. I’m about to install a corner shower kit in my basement bathroom. But I just found out the shower drain is actually extruded from the bottom of the shower base and I have concrete floor with the drain pipe rough in. I have the drain pipe...
Replies
Views
I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos, it is about 7mm out at one side. It's leaning towards the waste end though. The shower tray is pushed underneath the tiles. My mate did the tiling and I now realise that we should have put the shower...
Replies
Views
Hi Guy's, Looking for some advice on an issue I have having with a recently installed thermostatic mixer shower in my ensuite. Everything was working fine for a coupe of months however now the valve has started misbehaving which is resulting in having to turn the temperature valve round further...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock