Search the forum,

Discuss H-H-Hello and thanks for having me in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi everyone, I'm eagerly awaiting an art deco-looking bathroom to be fitted to replace the current, sadly cracked, crackled and generally knackered 100 year-old suite and have already gleaned many tips on here, by lurking over the past couple of months. So thanks again.

.... Hello and welcome ....

Reply to H-H-Hello and thanks for having me in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a stone-resin shower tray, new ceramic tiles on the floor and half tiling on the walls. All the work...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come over the wrong way so please keep in mind I am 57 and at school in the 70s back then was kicked out the lessons and put in remedial classes (before...
Replies
Views
I'm sure this is an old question but here goes. I'm looking for some advice regarding switching from a conventional boiler to a combi. I moved into my current house about a year ago. It has a conventional boiler with a hot water tank. The boiler is Vitodens 100-W, which is a condenser boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi I have an intermittent bad smell that's really hard to pin down, I was wondering if I could get your thoughts on it. I can go months without smelling that sulphur smell and then one day it kicks in. Sometimes its really faint, others its strong and lingers. I never know when it will stop...
Replies
Views
Hi, Need some advice about a soil pipe in 1966ish built ex-mod property. We have suspected but not be able to prove that since some heavy vibration from Pilling for a school across the road was done that our soil pipe has cracked, we are 99% sure it's cast iron from what neighbours have said...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock