Search the forum,

Discuss Grundfos Heating Pump Bleeding Screw in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Can anyone help with a replacement please...i have been a doh doh and dropped the sod under the floor boards!!

I've never thought of keeping spares of these when taking out old pumps but after reading this I'm going to start.

or go to the local scrappy yard where they buy brass etc

I always keep one spare for grundfos pumps. I did send one to a forum member with the same problem once

Just off to the local scrap yard to see if they can help....should be ok and will report back on progress ..Thank you

Ok let me know. I renewed a vaillant EcoTEC pro 28 pump the other day which is made by Grundfos, assuming they are same size and thread, you can have the bleed screw from that if you get no joy?

Reply to Grundfos Heating Pump Bleeding Screw in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock