Search the forum,

Discuss Grundfos Flange Size in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Before having a boiler replaced in the spring, I’m cleaning the system and upgrading the pipe work in the cellar, where the old boiler is. Following forum advice, I’m replacing the 10 meter run of pipes from the boiler to the start of the four existing 22mm Hep2o circuits (one per floor) with 28mm copper, and upgrading the magnetic filter to 28mm too. Happy with that, despite many an excellent forum plumber not 100% agreeing with each other… I took the majority view.

Also moving from (underpowered) combi to system boiler, so need to install a pump (when the boiler goes in).

Question: should I use a Grundfos Magna1 25mm or 32mm flange pump, on my 28mm copper from the boiler? It’s 20+ radiators on four victoria house floors above the boiler, so was going for a Magna1 25-120, or 32-120, but not sure about the flange size. Would appreciate any view.

many thanks guys
joe

Hi Thanks for joining the forum and posting. It sounds like you have a big project on your hands!

Glad you are finding the forum is helpful for you!

Reply to Grundfos Flange Size in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock