Search the forum,

Discuss Grundfos Central Heating Pump Weak? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Do central heating pumps lose their strength over several years and is it worth taking it apart and servicing it?
Are the two seals either end 1 1/2 inch or 1 1/3 inch?

What's the latest central heating pump should I need to replace mine (photo) like for like?

IMG_2918.jpg

No I'm not a big fan mate your old pump is not energy efficient the new Grundfoss pump are quite a bit more expensive and in my opinion Dab are just as good . Kop

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221219-090636.png
    Screenshot_20221219-090636.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20221219-090659.png
    Screenshot_20221219-090659.png
    1 MB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20221219-085818.png
    Screenshot_20221219-085818.png
    223.6 KB · Views: 7

Reply to Grundfos Central Heating Pump Weak? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem could be. We have a biomass boiler and stratification tank set up and recently had an issue with boiler pressure dropping off when the system was cold...
Replies
Views
My daughter lives alone in a 3 bed semi in the west country. The house is 20 years old. The central heating and hot water are provided from a Glow-worm gas boiler working in conjunction with a Boilermate 2000. The central heating pipework is microbore. In view of the age of the boiler and...
Replies
Views
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and plasterboard celling. I have got unvented pressurized RM Cylinders hot water system with 27KW Worchester gas boiler with expansion vessels . When...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The existing pump flows downwards. The manual for the proposed replacement recommends that it should pump upwards. This would involve rearranging the flow &...
Replies
Views
Can central heating / gas engineer expert help me with below issue. During winter time only, I have been having issue with low pressure or pressure dropping with unvented hot water cylinder system. During summer time there is no usage of central heating so the pressure at unvented system is not...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock