Search the forum,

Discuss Grundfos 25-80 Pump - Magna1 versus UPS2? in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Max

Replacing boiler and will be fitting Grundfos 25-80 Pump (recommended by pump sizing calculator). Any thoughts or advice on Magna1 versus UPS2?

From what I can see the Magna1 is a large beast but space not really an issue for me, but is it actually worth it? On paper specs look quite similar.

Boiler will be Hounsfield Tuscan jetted to the full 32kW. Reason I was considering Magna1 is my load will be very variable, all the way from just DHW cylinder to full 4bed/4 bath heating + 3 single panel rads in outbuilding. I wondered (from your experiences rather than just datasheet) if Magna1 handles wide load variations better? Unvented system.

Thanks for looking.

Magna 3 with dt sensor will vary the speed to match the difference or keep it simple grundfos 25-80 or wilo 25 1-8

Don’t rate the alpha pumps goodly

Reply to Grundfos 25-80 Pump - Magna1 versus UPS2? in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock