Search the forum,

Discuss GROHE Tempesta Cosmopolitan System 160 Bar Shower, 2 Outlets, Chrome in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi I'm just having a new heating system unvented Cylinder system boiler etc. The plumber is going to leave me a hot and cold ( balanced feed ) for the bathroom in the loft ive been looking at a few showers and ive seen a Grohe one that looks ok would this be ok on a pressurised system

It's all in the specifications:

Recommended flow pressure 1 to 5 bar. Doesn't mention static pressure.
Balanced hot & cold pressures differentials - max 5 : 1.

Reply to GROHE Tempesta Cosmopolitan System 160 Bar Shower, 2 Outlets, Chrome in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
My house runs an unvented system and I plan to renovate my shower and replacing the existing one with a Grohe Grotherm 1000 Cosmopolitan Bar shower model 34437000. At the moment the flow rate of my shower at hydrostatic pressure only is 7 litres per minute. The shower head is about 1.5m below...
Replies
Views
Min Chew
M
Hi All Just looking for some advice on which Exposed Thermostatic Mixer Shower (Bar Shower) would go well with the Shower Pump i'm getting installed. So the pump is the - SALAMANDER PUMPS CT FORCE 30 SU REGENERATIVE SINGLE SHOWER PUMP 3.0BAR from ScrewFix - seems like a decent one for the...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem could be. We have a biomass boiler and stratification tank set up and recently had an issue with boiler pressure dropping off when the system was cold...
Replies
Views
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and plasterboard celling. I have got unvented pressurized RM Cylinders hot water system with 27KW Worchester gas boiler with expansion vessels . When...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler. Initially we thought the boiler may stay in place but after discussions with the builder we would have to move the boiler to replace the floor and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock