Search the forum,

Discuss Grohe Smart Control Shower - how hard you need to press the buttons? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

J

Jane Watson

Hi - thinking of installing a Grohe Smart Shower for my elderly mother who has arthritis and trouble turning taps - wondering if the button controls are easy to press, or if they require a big push to turn the water on/off...I phoned Grohe and they said they are 'soft control' which sounds promising. But hard to find out for sure until shower is installed I guess...any opinions from those who have actual experience of these button controls would be appreciated

Hi

I had installed Grohe turn knob concealed shower fittings into my house they are more on the premium end of the market and they are still easy to turn after 5 years., I know the model you are talking about but haven't installed it.

Reply to Grohe Smart Control Shower - how hard you need to press the buttons? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock