Search the forum,

Discuss Grohe Smart Control Concealed Shower with 4 outlets? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,

i am wanting to install the above but want to drive x4 outlets and am unsire if this is possible.
i want to drive;
1. Overhead shower
2. overhead shower jets
3. handheld shower
4. bath filler

its item 4 i am unsure about as on the grohe concealed body, when showing 4 way control it doesn't have the 'bath' symbol.

does anyone know if its possible, has anyone done this?

thanks
Ben.

Reply to Grohe Smart Control Concealed Shower with 4 outlets? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I've purchased a GROHE | Euphoria 260 Exposed Shower ( looks nice ) however Im missing some initial connecting adapters the installation instructions say it comes with " easy install adapters " and threaded tape ....I have neither of these ,all I have is the " S " unions ... so I did a bit of...
Replies
Views
Hi All New here and have a bit of a weird one for you! Installed a concealed shower valve on a job with a rainfall shower head, and a handheld as well. The customer specifically wanted to be able to have both the rainfall and handheld on at the same time, and the supplier i was using only...
Replies
Views
S
  • Question
Does anyone out there have a JTP shower or JTP taps installed? (previously known as Just Taps Plus). Have you found a JTP shower and taps durable and reliable for years after installation? And straightforward to install? JTP is being offered by a number of our local bathroom retailers and...
Replies
Views
J
Hi - thinking of installing a Grohe Smart Shower for my elderly mother who has arthritis and trouble turning taps - wondering if the button controls are easy to press, or if they require a big push to turn the water on/off...I phoned Grohe and they said they are 'soft control' which sounds...
Replies
Views
Hello there! I hope your weekend has started well. TL/DR: Should I replace 90-degree bend with a smaller type to increase the fall from the shower tray? I am replacing a bathtub with a 1500 X 800 Sonas shower tray which I will place on 4-inch blocks, probably with some 18mm marine ply on top...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock