Search the forum,

Discuss Grohe shower unable to get warm/hot in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi My daughter has a Grohe mixer shower (see photos) and however I try to mix it to warm / hot it only just manages slightly warm or cold. I don't know how old it is as it was already fitted when they moved in. Can anyone suggest what might be the problem. Other showers are fine so I think it's just this shower that has a problem. The levers to turn on the water and adjust hot/cold are not stuck and work well but no hot. Any advice appreciated, thanks.

Ps. However hard I try I cannot get the pictures to be the right way up.

Attachments

• tempImage46NKqE.png
    tempImage46NKqE.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 5
  • tempImagedmN9KR.png
    tempImagedmN9KR.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 7
  • tempImagenD6Gw9.png
    tempImagenD6Gw9.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 3

Reply to Grohe shower unable to get warm/hot in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I need to replace my Grohe Geotherm shower cubicle mounted control unit. Its around 17 years old but replacements seem to be available The main hot / cold water control unit is in the loft, I think its working ok How do I get the replacement cubicle control to connect to the loft unit...
Replies
Views
hello all, happy new year! i hope i have posted this in the right section i have a shower bar mixer. the shower runs luke warm. a quick google search showed some ideas on how to adjust it. i tried adjusting it and it didn't change the temp. when i adjusted it the other way to test the cold...
Replies
Views
C
We've just purchased a grohe vitalio joy 260 not realising the shower riser rail is not adjustable and it is too long/tall for our shower it hits the ceiling. Grohe say you cannot cut the rail/pipe and must purchase a smaller one off them.. has anyone cut one shorter before and been ok?
Replies
Views
Hello, We hade a problem with our hot water not working in one of our bathroom's (all other outlets were working) Therefore we got the Thermostatic Shower Valve changed and everything was working again. However a few days later, both hot and cold no longer works for the bath and the hot...
Replies
Views
Hi I've seen a previous thread that is closed now regarding this subject but the end result I could not see. Our Shower runs hot for 30 seconds then cold. I have changed the thermostat and it still runs cold after 30 seconds. If we run the hot tap it is better but at best, luke warm. We have a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock