Search the forum,

Discuss Grohe service kit installation in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I have the Grohe 33 977 Eurostyle kitchen tap & want to fit the service kit. I've got as far as removing the top part of the tap including the cartridge. I have been able to raise the spout the reveal the damaged bottom seal but the spout then appears trapped. I'm reluctant to tap the spout upwards in case I cause damage! Is this the next step?
Any help will be appreciated.
Kind regards Paul

Reply to Grohe service kit installation in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am stumped on this after spending hours trying and retrying to make resolve a leak. I installed an RKF CWF028-MB bathroom Faucet fixture. I can't get it to stop leaking between the jam nut and threads on the drain tailpiece. I've included two pictures. Everything else is fine. I've...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Hope you and your families are well. Our boiler in the family home is on its last legs. Our family home: Has a Halstead Iheat 35c. It about 10 years old but has only been in use and on the wall for 5 years. Spread over four floors, including the attic and cellar. Has two bathrooms...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We are experiencing some problems with both our Showers in our home. We have two Showers - in the upstairs bathroom & in a wet room downstairs. They are both connected to a Worcester Bosch 35Cdi Combi Boiler (older version) which gets regularly serviced every year. In our upstairs...
Replies
Views
A number of issues have been raised from a boiler replacement. Boiler not operating and with no pressure. Tile damage Sprawling pipe layout in kitchen (Retrospective view of alternate option when it was found that promise of removing pipes from airing cupboard could not be fulfilled). Battery...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I hope you can help..I'm a total dunce when it comes to all things plumbing, apologies if posted in the incorrect forum too! Sorry this post is going to be quite long/descriptive but I was just hoping to get a second opinion on the methodology the plumber used to fix our boiler...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock