Search the forum,

Discuss Grey water tank in home needs cleaning in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

our home has a grey water tank for kitchen sink. Pipe going to the tank is super sluggish. What can we do to clean it

Run hot water tap down drain until the water flows freely.

Next step, disconnect the sink waste form going into Grey Water and connect to sewer.
Too much grease and other items goes into the grey water system from the sink.

If you are tired of dealing with rusty water pipes, don’t hesitate to replace these pipes with new ones. You may find it challenging, but it is wise to seek the services of professional plumbers and have the work done within the shortest time possible.

you can also use Rust removers are credible chemical agents that will help remove rust thoroughly. They use mild acids and abrasives to remove rust.

Reply to Grey water tank in home needs cleaning in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Water keeps filling up my home water tank from the output valve at the bottom of the tank and not from the top of the tank Water keeps pouring in from the output valve and won't stop, making the tank overflow 24/24 At first we thought it was the input valve at the top but after inspection we...
Replies
Views
Hi! Totally inexperienced DIY newbie so bear with me for descriptions! Pictures hopefully help. I’m trying to remove an unused downstairs toilet in our new house. It’s eventually going to be moved to the other side of the house. The seal around the back of the toilet had failed so I switched...
Replies
Views
For reasons that I won't go into. Is it possible to control the water flow to a cold water header tank without having a ballcock in the header tank? ie to place some sort of control elsewhere in the feed pipe before the water gets to the header tank - turning off the mains water supply would...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
Hi, I am looking for a bit of advice. Our Gledhill hot water tank was installed incorrectly 18 months ago and has been sending bubbling hot water to our plastic header tank in the loft every time we turned the heating on. We first noticed an issue with a leak in our bedroom ceiling which we...
Replies
Views
This unit is located in France where they use diesel not kerosene. The feed from the underground tank is not getting through to the boiler. The boiler works fine if I connect the hoses up to a remote tank of diesel. I am assuming that a filter is blocked somewhere but there is nothing between...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock