Search the forum,
  • Thread starter jmskippy
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 1K

Discuss Greetings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jmskippy

Hi everyone,

I am new. Thanks in advance for any help.
:waving:

:welcome:Welcome to the forum's jmskippy lots of help available here ....regards Turnpin

Hello and welcome

Welcome along :)

Plenty of help and advice, as long as it's not gas related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Greetings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone Doers anyone know how to remove this toilet seat? It has no push buttons or caps that I can see and I am trying to fathom out how to tighten it! Any help appreciated!
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am fortunate to be at the stage where I'm looking to expand and take on a plumber to help with the workload. I am new to this and cant figure out the best way to do it, i tried Indeed but the fees, in my opinion are wild. just wondering how everyone else manages to get round this...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm new here so go canny with me. Hoping that someone can help with the following concerning weather comp, it is a Worcester Bosch comfort+ll control and in the menu it asks to set these values.These are what my thoughts are, are these correct. I am aiming for around 20c for the room...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone. Simple question really-Are wall hung toilet frames universal? client has one existing. So can we just replace the pan, potentially with a different manufacturer, but not necessarily. Thanks in advance.
Replies
Views
Hi my triton shower suddenly had no water coming out after Thames water doing work outside my house, the shower just started buzzing with no water at all, after testing an hour later water is dribbling from where the hose connects, please can anyone help what they think could have failed and is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock