Search the forum,

Discuss Greenstar junior 28i in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Jacko

Gas Engineer
Guys help needed..... greenstar 28i junior...... I can hear it spark but burners don’t come on, then goes to ignition lockout....inlet pressure 22mbar it does not move at all when it’s sparking... gas valve resistance 390 ohms top solenoid 190 ohms bottom.
In sparking voltage to gas valve 10vdc top and 15vdc bottom...... changed gas valve same issue, changed pcb same issue...... albeit second hand valve and pcb...... but the fault is the same 😡😡😡

Turn the gas off does the pressure drop on p1 ?
If not need to check if it’s getting the correct signals and power

if it is gas valve

if not pcb

if it is gas valve

if not pcb

if it is gas valve

if not pcb
no drop in pressure... the trouble is resistance on GV are correct but the voltage when sparking are 10 and 15vdc..... when the manual state 20-30vdc......replaced the pcb with a second hand one same issue, suspect the wiring loom now although it looks ok on visual inspection

no drop in pressure... the trouble is resistance on GV are correct but the voltage when sparking are 10 and 15vdc... when the manual state 20-30vdc....replaced the pcb with a second hand one same issue, suspect the wiring loom now although it looks ok on visual inspection

End to end test it would be my next port then on the phone to Worcester to check my voltages if you don’t have the card

Reply to Greenstar junior 28i in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock