Search the forum,

Discuss Gravity Fed Rain Shower in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

HI,

Looking for some guidance on buying and fitting the right products.

I currently have a gravity fed system with a cold water tank in the loft and a hot water cylinder in the airing cupboard on the first floor. The hot water flow throughout the house is not particularly brilliant, but sort of acceptable.

When the house was built in 1998 the builder fitted an Aqualisa shower with a thermostatic valve in the main bathroom and the same in the en suite both on the first floor. As long as I use Aqualisa shower heads and hose everything is fine any other and it's terrible.

What I would like to do is replace the shower in the en suite with a rain shower, my worry is that if I replace it with a rainshower off a different brand then I will have a trickle of a shower.

Does anyone know of a solution to this that would give good results on a gravity fed system? I have a place behind the shower that I could fit a shower pump. Will this work fitting a shower pump on the hot water supply to this shower only?

Any advice appreciated, just worried about buying the wrong parts?

TIA Nigel

Reply to Gravity Fed Rain Shower in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock