Search the forum,

Discuss Grassline Towerchron QE2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jock Spanners

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Evening All,

Can anyone tell me what the Honeywell equivalent is of a Grasslin Towerchron QE2?

Many thanks,

Jock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Grassline Towerchron QE2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone tell me of a boiler equivalent to a Glow worm micron 30ff. I am not sure what one I should get?
Replies
Views
Evening All, I have a customer who wants a modern oil boiler fitting to replace his ancient one. The big problem is he's divided his house into two with a holiday cottage next door. I'm not sure but surely that's against Building Regs and he needs two boilers?. Can anyone advise me? Thanks, Jock
Replies
Views
Wanted a new shower pump equivalant to a Branston Varispeed 50 After 12 years my shower pump has stopped working and it looks as though this type of pump is not made now. These are the details on the pump Bristan Varispeed 50, High performance Water Pump, Duel Cycle Continuous, and this number...
Replies
Views
Evening all, A customer has shown me some designer, flat column type radiators she wants me to fit. On the bottom they are marked 'in' and 'out' which I assume means flow and return. Does anyone know if it makes any difference which way the flow and return is connected? I don't imagine it does...
Replies
Views
Afternoon all, I have a customer with a heavily extended semi which now has 4 beds, 2 bathroom and 5 reception rooms. They have started working from home and want to zone the heating system, unfortunately the system boiler and cylinder is in the garage with 2 x 22mm primary pipes disappearing...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock