Search the forum,

Discuss Grant Vortex Combi No CH in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

SJB060685

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hi Guys. Still new to oil breakdowns. Got a Grant Vortex not giving CH. MI’s say (as far as I’ve got) the NRV could be stuck open, it says CH return will be hotter than flow if that’s the case which it is but I’m unsure exactly why that would happen. Can someone explain to me why that is?

Reply to Grant Vortex Combi No CH in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have an issue with my Grant Vortex internal combi boiler. Specifically the electrical side. Everything was working fine (with a dual channel Hive system) but then the central hearing stopped working. When looking it seemed like there were a number of loose contacts as when we moved the...
Replies
Views
R
Evening everyone, We've been having some issues with hot water coming from our Grant Vortex 21 boiler (external, oil fired, no cylinder) Water has been getting progressively colder over the past couple of months to the point where the little one struggles to have a bath. The hot water pressure...
Replies
Views
Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler, and where the pipes come in is in a room at the front of the house. I am about to box them in but I really wanted to understand what the various pipes...
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or garden, run-of-the-mill British housing estate CH setup. Downstairs radiator, 1 of 2 in our living room, went cold one evening mid-November last...
Replies
Views
This is the background. I noticed a smell of oil in a small enuite that adjoins my boiler house and went out to boiler house and oil tank to have a look. I could not find any odours of oil anywhere so assumed it had come in window, ie you can get a smell of oil from tank, near the outlet pipe...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock