Currently reading:
Got my camera out earlier this evening ...

Discuss Got my camera out earlier this evening ... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dontknowitall

Moon.jpg

:drummer:

Tried copying my logo earlier this evening. Took 409 photos in all (I think).

Here are my favourite three:

WaterDrop1.JPG

WaterDrop2.JPG

WaterDrop3.JPG

great shots there dkia. quiet day today?

Not reallly - first day of work for a while ironically but no chance to do this recently. Photo session took around 2 hours.

Ain't it amazing what you can do with a paint tray these days?!! That's what the "arrows" are in the first photo.

Mike: many thanks for that link. I've been looking at a few similar sites recently and want to catch the water drop landing on another.

If you're interested I had my camera (not an SLR) on a tripod with inbuilt flash, stand alone wooden towel rail with piece of 2x1 held on to it with a rubber band, a food bag filled with water, poked with a drawing pin and held on to the wood with a piece of string, a working lamp from the van and a paint tray.

If you're interested I had my camera (not an SLR) on a tripod with inbuilt flash, stand alone wooden towel rail with piece of 2x1 held on to it with a rubber band, a food bag filled with water, poked with a drawing pin and held on to the wood with a piece of string, a working lamp from the van and a paint tray.

So all the latest camera accessories then DKIA :)

Like the second photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Got my camera out earlier this evening ... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock