Search the forum,

Discuss Google Advertising in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

parkesy_plumb

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Do any of you guys pay for top rankings on google? And if so do you get many calls from it?

thinking of paying a local SEO guy as yell aka HIBU are an absolute joke

No but will be starting soon.

If you have the time to learn it would be better than paying someone. How much do they want a month to manage it for you?

Biggest mistake I see people make is to advertise outside of the area they want work. I see adverts for one man bands 100+ miles away!

Hibu are thieving con man scum. Gave me the spiel on supplying a search optimised site paid the build fee and signed up for the maintenance for 12 months. All they did is copy tge content of the site I had built myself and throw ib a few gas related pics of the net that were not even appropriate to the uk. Needless to say it doesnt get as many hits as my own site which is not seo. Fecking lying scum.

Have run a few google addwords campaigns. Very limited response for the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Google Advertising in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised valves simple bi-metal thermostat on wall in flat with 4 standard TRV's rarely used so not worried about the flat, and main house has Nest Gen 3 in the...
Replies
Views
Hey guys in the know. I have paid for a heating and plumbing contract and had to pay my excess 3 times for the same thing still not fixed. The issue is quite simple to repair not sure why any one of the 2 plumbers could not fix it. Why am I paying for cover. The auto air vents in part of the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I live in a really remote part of the Highlands, so paying for a plumber (or electrician?) to do this will be brutally expensive, so I need to do it myself. I have a Grant Combi 26e boiler. I'm replacing the old thermostat with a new one. Although the boiler is a combi, I think the old...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a little problem or a question if all you experienced people can put me straight please? I am just a bit surprised - I had a call out for a plumbing job - in London - the flat is rented out. The kitchen sink was blocked. I called out one company, they did not fix it, and that was £95...
Replies
Views
The council are offering to update the fire and inefficient old radiators and replace the old fashioned boiler with a new combi one. They want to move the boiler from the tank cupboard in the bedroom to the much bigger walk-in wardrobe, presumably for convenience as there seems to be a gas pipe...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock