Search the forum,

Discuss Good afternoon , Can any one age this combi boiler ? TIA in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

IMG_0596.JPG

Age is but a number. What's the issue?
hi, thanks for your reply, at the moment the issue is a leak from what looks like under the boiler area, at the moment i have to re-pressure the loop at least 4 times a day, i am 90% sure its not any radaitors or any of the pipe work below flooring as its a small bungalow and my wife has exellent hearing, and its always damp or wet under boiler area, so i was hoping some one could tell me what the exact model is so i might find a workshop manual for it, we just havnt had the weather up here to go out and start taking of the external panels etc to try see under the boiler, i am hoping it maybe a pipe has come loose or somthing simple to fix, last week i put a litre of sealer into the towel rail but it has made no difference at all, many thanks

Both pumps show signs of leaking at some stage
But with the amount of water your putting in unfortunately more than likely bottom of heat store leaking.

Reply to Good afternoon , Can any one age this combi boiler ? TIA in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock