Search the forum,

Discuss Gonna be a busy day Monday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

markfxy

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Got this little lot to install monday 300 sq metres downstairs, upstairs is going to be a nightmare builder won't batten the joists wants them all notched :mad2: quite a few are at 200 centres I've told him to do one.Builders you gotta love them:yes:
ufh 300.jpg

Last edited:
you going to put a lever valve before the port valves, so to help with servicing afterwards?

yes I'm going to take out those crappy compression fittings on the bottom of the two ports an replace with compression copper to irons then a lever valve, I dont know why they use them the olive sits flush with the end of the pipe and the dam things are a nightmare to seal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gonna be a busy day Monday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov) I had noticed the water wasn't getting hot nor the heating. We had someone come have a look the next day thinking it was something simple like the...
Replies
Views
Spanish Plumbing Nightmare My house was built 14 years ago in the typical spanish way. I decided to refurbish the bathroom and modernise it. Let me tell you a little about spanish plumbing so that you can understand my problem a little better. Many spanish properties has a drain smell problem...
Replies
Views
Had a job booked in this morning, renew all rads in the property. Downstairs rads are in solid floor so customer said just change rads and alter pipe to suit. Would be using extensions where possible but obviously made customer aware whatever happens won't look as good as bringing the pipes...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. This is my first post on here so please excuse if I'm not au fait with the procedure - I'm not even sure if I'm posting in the correct place, but I'm sure someone will put me straight soon enough ;) About me - I'm not a plumber, I'm a chippie and only resort to doing plumbing...
Replies
Views
P
Hi all My name's Paul and I'm in County Antrim, N. Ireland. I'm pretty good with pretty much any DIY stuff bar plumbing! I've just joined the forum in the hope that some of you experts will be able to advise me on what might be causing some strange behaviour in an underfloor heating system in...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock