Search the forum,

Discuss Glowworm spacesave kfb70 _ help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi' all new member. Went to a glowworm space saver kfb 70 which won't fire' forth led light won't come on. Home owner had a engineer out who replaced the PCB, GAS VALVE AND ELECTRODE +LEAD+ NEW APS , but still didn't fire up. When top. Front cover is removed it. Will fire up, run and when demand met " same issue just sparks .

I have checked cleaned up the flue. And heat exchanger and fan. Cleaned the injector.
Fan dose run but could it be failing to that extent .
Any help. Would be much appreciated.

This plumbing forum will not provide advice to anybody with regards to boiler repairs or any other form of gas plumbing without you first providing us with your Gas Safe Registration number in a thread - for very obvious reasons. If you're not qualified to touch gas, you should stay well clear of trying to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Glowworm spacesave kfb70 _ help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Apologies - I am not a plumber - not sure if it is ok to post here but... It's freezing and my boiler is not working so, I wonder if anyone can offer me advice? I have an old Glowworm Micron 30FF. Must be about 18 years old. The whole system needs replacing if I am honest - the tank it fills...
Replies
Views
Desperate for some help! Be a life saver of someone can help as suffer from a high intolerance to noise. Moved into new house 1940s (copper pipes) and having serious issues with banging pipes only when central heating is on. Not when running taps We have a wall in living room that has stop tap...
Replies
Views
Conditions: nearly 10 year old boiler WB2B, heating mode off, DHW on or also in standby, Boiler shows no fault LED on, no new fault logged, room thermostat deactivated. Boiler gets odd attacks of suddenly turning on the fan 100%, then (gas valve and ignition are clicking?) potentially tries to...
Replies
Views
… praying to the plumbing God, Bob Pictures and layout details attached, so be patient. 21 year old oil fired system in pretty good nick. I noticed some minor pumping over from the vent (occasional burst of water, and the odd dribble). Didn’t think much of it as I was about to replace the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Newbie here so feel free to teach me the etiquette of this place, and apologies for the lengthy opening post. The boiler started locking out on Friday after a long period of faultless running, there was a bit of gunk on the back of the (newish) nozzle (Danfoss Nozzle 0.65 x 80 EH) ...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock