Search the forum,

Discuss Glowworm Hideaway 80B pilot light will not stay on in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

The pilot light will not stay on my Glowworm Hideaway 80B. I have replaced the valve, the thermocouple, ensured all gas pipes are clear of blockages. I have electrics to all plugs. I can't see anything further I can do to solve this issue. Can anyone help?

You should not work on your boiler if you are not Gas Safe registered and it really doesn't sound like you are, you're not going to get any advice on this as it would be illegal...

Sounds like you need to find a more experienced gas engineer I'm afraid, those that are GSR won't be able to give you any advice on this as it could help you or others (its an open forum after all) do something they shouldn't.

Reply to Glowworm Hideaway 80B pilot light will not stay on in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a portable gas fire which keeps switching off. The pilot light lifts for 10 seconds, critically above the thermocouple and then the gas cuts out. It i smore noticeable when I walk past it and stir a slight breeze. I have blown out the pilot light assembly and it worked for an entire day...
Replies
Views
C
Apologies - I am not a plumber - not sure if it is ok to post here but... It's freezing and my boiler is not working so, I wonder if anyone can offer me advice? I have an old Glowworm Micron 30FF. Must be about 18 years old. The whole system needs replacing if I am honest - the tank it fills...
Replies
Views
C
I have a old glowworn hideaway boiler which has been working perfectly until a few days ago, had a engineer come out and change the thermocouple and it now ignites and stays lit.. that is until the central heating is turned on, stays on for around 10 mins and then completely cuts off. Reset...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Got a problem with a Baxi Solo 3 PFL50 The "pilot on" light is on permanently It was intermittent, but is now permanent When this happened, the boiler would not go through the normal start-up sequence Turn on the control and the 'boiler on' light comes on, but goes no further I...
Replies
Views
I have a 40 year old floor standing Glow Worm 45-60 boiler (open vent )which is in a cupboard in the centre of the house. Its an old workhouse and has been working without issue until now. The pilot light went out and now wont relight. It lights but as soon as you release the button it goes...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock