Search the forum,

Discuss Glowworm 18HXi Reporting Error F13 (PCB Fault) in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All,

Problem with a GW 18HXi reporting error F13 (PCB Fault). I've replaced all the electrolytic capacitors on the PCB, many bulging with high ESR. After reassembly the fault remains. Swapped board with a known good one and the fault remains.

Any ideas?

This is when as the old saying goes a little knowledge is dangerous, best to get a qualified gas engineer in

Thanks guys. Messages received and understood.
A few questions:
The boiler is 10+ years old & i'm in Southampton.
Are all spare parts still available?
In what circumstance would repair not be viable?
For a service, diagnostics and possibly spare parts, what ball park, total price should i be looking at?
Many thanks

10 years old boiler id be recommending a upgrade no point spending £500 on the old girl unless your strapped i would put it towards a new one . Kop

Hi All,

Problem with a GW 18HXi reporting error F13 (PCB Fault). I've replaced all the electrolytic capacitors on the PCB, many bulging with high ESR. After reassembly the fault remains. Swapped board with a known good one and the fault remains.

Any ideas?
Yeah right

Reply to Glowworm 18HXi Reporting Error F13 (PCB Fault) in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock