Search the forum,

Discuss Glow worm Ultimate 35c low flow rate in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello, I have a glow wrom ultimate 35c combi boiler which has terrible flow rate.
Flow rate used to be strong but one day around 2 weeks ago it just slowed to almost a dribble.
To date i have replaced the flow rate sensor, the pressure sensor, I have replaced the springs inside the diverter valve and i have replaced the actuator that drives said valves components and still, no improvements.
Pressure is building and holding fine, the radiators on all 4 levels of the property are working fine (so assuming pump isnt the issue) as are all of the controlled aspects of the heating system such as the timer.
Water flow to the boiler appears to be fine and cold water tap pressure is still strong so not thinking theres an issue with enough water getting to the unit.
All filters have also been stripped and cleaned as well as the heat exchange plate.
Kind of running out of ideas.
Could a faulty PCB be the possible culprit?

:) I’m guessing your a homeowner?

hi guys. ive got a glow worm 35c ..... when i turn on hot water tap the boiler fires up but flame goes out nd then fires up and so on..... heating side doesnt come on at all. be graitfull of any help ... thanks

Reply to Glow worm Ultimate 35c low flow rate in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock