Search the forum,

Discuss Glow worm store 35 f81 code. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all
Got a problem with above boiler, fault code f81 and discharge from vent, central heating working OK.
I think it may be a faulty temp sensor causing overheating, gauge shows 55degrees.
Any thoughts very much appreciated
Cheers .

Hi all
Got a problem with above boiler, fault code f81 and discharge from vent, central heating working OK.
I think it may be a faulty temp sensor causing overheating, gauge shows 55degrees.
Any thoughts very much appreciated
Cheers .
I think a Gas Safe registered Engineer is the best bet. They should be able to sort that fairly easily.

Glowworm engineer couldnt resolve it either. They have changed heat exchanger, diverter valve. And now think the issue might be with the storage tank.

We are without working boiler for 4 weeks now. Any help would be welcomed. Glow wor engineers are completely useless.

Hi. Appreciate this thread is 9months old now, but was interested if there was a resolution for the F.81 error. I have the same boiler and after 3 cycles of the burner cutting in the boiler goes into error F.81. Only happens on hot water side and is consiistantly after 3 burner cycles. Boiler engineer has been and temp gagues in/out of boiler and tank all ok. Has assummed its a faulty sensor ??

appreciate any update on the original poster issue. thx

Reply to Glow worm store 35 f81 code. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a Glow-worm back boiler which is giving me grief (I would have upgraded it by now but its a listed building and there's issues with venting through the external wall and I'm reluctant to go with an electric boiler instead (because of the consumption cost)). It's a sealed system. The...
Replies
Views
Just been to a nightmare of a job! Had to carry out a service on the 2009 British Gas 330 + (GC: 41-019-11) It's a Glow Worm boiler. The boiler was flashing SE even before I arrived, which I assumed the service reminder needed resetting. After completing the service I contact Glow Worm to...
Replies
Views
Got up on Wednesday morning no hot water, (only cold water coming out of hot tap). Checked boiler, it had zero pressure and F1 fault showing. So I refilled the pressure using the filling loop, up to about 1bar which is where it usually is, which worked fine, had hot water all day. Same thing...
Replies
Views
W
Hi all, I've got a bit of a strange issue relating to my Ideal Logic Combi 35 which has recently started displaying a F2 error when trying to use the central heating system. The boiler works fine when using hot water, however when I try to turn on the central heating system the boiler works...
Replies
Views
Williams25
W
Conditions: nearly 10 year old boiler WB2B, heating mode off, DHW on or also in standby, Boiler shows no fault LED on, no new fault logged, room thermostat deactivated. Boiler gets odd attacks of suddenly turning on the fan 100%, then (gas valve and ignition are clicking?) potentially tries to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock