Search the forum,

Discuss Glow Worm spacesaver pilot assembly in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,
I am looking on behalf of my installer for a pilot assembly for a spacesaver 60BR Mk11 GC 41-313-56 part no: 429788 any advice would be welcome
bests
Dave

The part number is for a pilot pipe rather than the pilot burner/assembly. Which are you looking for? Do you have a picture of the part you need? I inherited some boiler parts. Fans, gas valves and quite a few other boxes of bits and pieces. I haven't binned them as you never know. I did find a piece for a 37 year old boiler so you never know your luck. Not too many in there packages, so picture would be helpful to identify.

Last edited:
The part number is for a pilot pipe rather than the pilot burner/assembly. Which are you looking for? Do you have a picture of the part you need? I inherited some boiler parts. Fans, gas valves and quite a few other boxes of bits and pieces. I haven't binned them as you never know. I did find a piece for a 37 year old boiler so you never know your luck. Not too many in there packages, so picture would be helpful to identify.
I need the pipe as well Moonlight The ppart number for the Pilot Burner Assembly is; S203416 I will attach a pic thanks

Attachments

• Capture.PNG_416.PNG
    Capture.PNG_416.PNG
    1,015.7 KB · Views: 4
Can I ask what happened to the original? I haven't had chance to look through the old boiler stuff I have but will look tomorrow. Hopefully I will have some news for you.

Ok Moonlight ,I hope you can find something ,and as far as the old unit goes: the supply pipe is perforated so needs replacing and the pilot assembly is malfunctioning and arking

Ok Moonlight ,I hope you can find something ,and as far as the old unit goes: the supply pipe is perforated so needs replacing and the pilot assembly is malfunctioning and arking
I have looked through my stock today. I dont have a pilot assembly but a did have a aluminium tube kit 6mm OD. Have you thought about buying a tube kit and cutting and bending to the shape you need. The only thing that can arc on the pilot assembly would be the electrode. The injector can be cleaned. He could buy tube kit, new electrode and clean the injector. Hopefully sorted.

I have looked through my stock today. I dont have a pilot assembly but a did have a aluminium tube kit 6mm OD. Have you thought about buying a tube kit and cutting and bending to the shape you need. The only thing that can arc on the pilot assembly would be the electrode. The injector can be cleaned. He could buy tube kit, new electrode and clean the injector. Hopefully sorted.

Part number for the one I have is 700723 my local gas spares place said they are available and fit loads of different boilers. Good luck

Reply to Glow Worm spacesaver pilot assembly in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock