Search the forum,

Discuss Glow worm protherm 40/50 ci behaving weird in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Steve weightman

Gas Engineer
Hi folks a letting agency boiler I've been asked to diagnose and repair the first visit the fans on but no sparking first thought was aps and the orange light on the pcb was also telling me so it's the pcb with the two fuse. So new aps fitted now I have the orange light to say aps proved and now sparking but now no fan working why this is with sparking this I can't work out as we all now it's fan on aps proved then sparking ..advice appreciated

Is a Protherm basically like an Ultimate?

If Fan isn't running but trying to spark either you've put the APS back incorrectly or a faulty board?

Mods can we move this to the GSR engineer section?

Yeah just like the ultimate I can only imagine the wiring on the aps that's giving continuity some how through the aps and sparking. Can't get the grey honeywell aps no more but now the white plastic type with no c/no/nc on it just 123 I'm sure I've wired it right but I could be wrong

Reply to Glow worm protherm 40/50 ci behaving weird in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock