Search the forum,

Discuss Glow worm energy boilers in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Scott_D

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Anyone fitting these?
Can you pay to extend the warranty to 10 years like Vaillant?

Hey. Fitted a fair few. Yes you can pay to take it up to 10 years. £84.99 i believe. The glow worm installers app is exactly the same set up as the Vaillant app (know its the same company) and pay you £30 per installation/registration via the app. Good boilers and a lot cheaper then the Vaillant. Had a couple of call backs due to loud clicking noises from the main heat ex and pressure sensor faults. Glow worm came out and fixed under warranty very quickly.

Hey. Fitted a fair few. Yes you can pay to take it up to 10 years. £84.99 i believe. The glow worm installers app is exactly the same set up as the Vaillant app (know its the same company) and pay you £30 per installation/registration via the app. Good boilers and a lot cheaper then the Vaillant. Had a couple of call backs due to loud clicking noises from the main heat ex and pressure sensor faults. Glow worm came out and fixed under warranty very quickly.
is the display/installer level the same as vaillant or different?

The installer lever is the same but you have to press different buttons to get to it. Still has p1 and p2 check programmes ect. As well as diagnostics codes. Once you have worked on few it pretty simple to activate.

Reply to Glow worm energy boilers in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock