Search the forum,

Discuss Glow-work 38CXI fault, Anybody came across this before? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FlameSafe

Hi everyone,

im wondering if any of you can help me, my girlfriends parents boiler is playing up and has been for a few months now, last year i changed the plate to plate exchanger and the POV as issues with it ment a new one was needed, now in the last month, it has started to do something very weird, when the heatings on, the burner fires up, but at times seems to struggle and makes a horrible noise, and the blue flame seems to struggle keeping stable. once this has happened the burner switches off, the comes back on after around 5 mins, now i have heard this myself and it is real REAL loud, and i have put it down to something to do with the burner, but not 100% sure as i havent come across this before in any of my call outs, so im just wondering if anyone else has. to make things easier, ive recorded it and uploaded it to youtube so you can all take alook, the link will bee after this paragraph, thanks for reading everyone, really hope you can help me out. thanks

Antony

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atYpGrwKhT8

You need a gsr in to look at your boiler. We cannot and will not give advice on the installation or repair of boilers for your own safety.

Please go to Gas Safe Register | Ensure your gas engineer is registered. or post a thread in the 'I'm looking for a plumber / gas engineer' section of these forums remembering to include your location. [DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/im-looking-plumber-gas-engineer/"]I'm looking for a Plumber or Gas Engineer[/DLMURL]

If you are gsr please increase your post count to 10+ then send a pm to either Gas man or Redsaw who will then check you and then give you access to the gsr private forum.

Thank you.

http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/central-heating-forum/42241-notice-gas-safety-related-advice.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Glow-work 38CXI fault, Anybody came across this before? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock