Search the forum,

Discuss Gledhill Response Boiler mate service agreement experience - Negative in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chrispattinson

Please read the below, regarding my experience with Gledhill response, who I have a 12 month service contract with on my Gledhill unit:

1. Reported a leak from Gledhill Unit. Hot water and heating working fine, just the leak into my kitchen.
2. Gledhill response engineer attended my house, and reported the Gledhill unit was fine, the leak must be from somewhere else.
3. I returned home from work, to discover nothing had been fixed, and diagnosed a leak from a white box within the Gledhill unit.
4. Telephoned the engineer, who said he didnt check that bit????
5. He said he'd get the main office to book another call out - boiler still leaking into my kitchen.
6. 2 days later, I called the office, who hadn't contacted me.
7. Engineer came out and replaced broken part (11/11/14)
8. Wife put heating on, and it was banging and gurgling(11/11/14)
9. Engineer returned and apologised for not doing the job properly. He then said he'd fixed the system and left. (11/11/14)
10. I returned home from work, storage unit and pipework gurgling and banging. This was without the heating on, and sounded like the loop between the gledhill unit and the water heating boiler. (11/11/14)
11. Wife reports no heating at all. (12/11/14)

I have now telephoned the office, and left my name and number. waiting for a call back. This usually results in me having to call them, as their call back never seems to work.
I feel this is appalling customer service, and technical competence.

Am I being unreasonable with my disatisfaction here?? Where do I stand with this?

You are not, I think you have had a engineer who doesn't give a monkeys.

Obviously an engineer that is not conscientious. No excuse, but probably under extreme pressure with big brother computer process for performance on job completion as happens with most process driven companies.

Sounds like he doesn't really know what he's doing. Ask for a different bloke and moan like hell about it!

Yeh we all have idiots in company. Gledhill have a quality of engineer only rivalled by their product quality and longevity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gledhill Response Boiler mate service agreement experience - Negative in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock