Search the forum,

Discuss Gledhill inlet control valve leaking on pressurised system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

The plug on the opposite side of the red cap with 4.5 is leaking. I have tried tightening it but unsuccessful.
My postcode is BA3 4JL, west of Radstock in Somerset. Hopefully a plumber would like the job - social distancing guaranteed during the job!
[automerge]1587214286[/automerge]
The plug on the opposite side of the red cap with 4.5 is leaking. I have tried tightening it but unsuccessful.
My postcode is BA3 4JL, west of Radstock in Somerset. Hopefully a plumber would like the job - social distancing guaranteed during the job!

Plumber found, please cancel posting, thanks.

Last edited:

Reply to Gledhill inlet control valve leaking on pressurised system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, new to this forum. I hope someone experienced out there can help me find the fix. We recently finished a building project and had a major re-design/move of all of our hot water (megaflo), boiler and central heating system. I am not a plumber nor do I know much about plumbing but I know...
Replies
Views
I have a pressurised system with a Gledhill inlet control valve. There is a red cap with 4.5 Bar written on it and at the opposite side of the cap is a black, octagonal 'bolt head'. There is a drip from that about every 3 seconds. I have tried to tighten it down but it appears stuck and I...
Replies
Views
Morning gents First timer here - hoping for some advice. I replaced a cold water inlet hose yesterday for my dishwasher after discovering a v slow leak that had led to water pooling on the floor. Also noticed the hot water inlet wasn't capped so capped that off, too. However, after having...
Replies
Views
L
Good Evening All, May I first start by offering my congratulations and thanks for a very informative forum and excellent research tool for all elements of plumbing; both professional and novice. Apologies for the lengthy first post, but I wanted to be as comprehensive as possible to gather...
Replies
Views
leighduffy
L
K
hi,Im Kerry and Im hoping somebody could shed some light on my current situation! 3 differnt plumbers have been out to my glow worm combi boiler over the last few weeks but the problem is still occuring! the pressure on my boiler drops to 1 and then shuts down. the first plumber said that a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock