Search the forum,

Discuss Gledhill Boilermate SP150 Pre Plumbed Thermal Store in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Looking to have Gledhill Boilermate SP150 Pre Plumbed installed to replace current aging Systemate 2000. So looking for any advice / experience with this system as can not find any so far. Thanks

Reply to Gledhill Boilermate SP150 Pre Plumbed Thermal Store in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My daughter lives alone in a 3 bed semi in the west country. The house is 20 years old. The central heating and hot water are provided from a Glow-worm gas boiler working in conjunction with a Boilermate 2000. The central heating pipework is microbore. In view of the age of the boiler and...
Replies
Views
Background 24 apartments are equipped with thermal stores of (100 to 150 litres) with immersion heater capability. Individual demand of each apartment for domestic hot water varies greatly in timing and volume. Thus the oil boiler is required to work for long periods which is uneconomical...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I’m new to this forum but have been a guest for several months now. Moved to a ground floor apartment in 2007 which had a Gledhill Sytrmate2000 / Glow Worm Micron 40ff. Both have been fairly reliable until this winter when Thermal store DHW pump packed up & is now Obsolete? Have had...
Replies
Views
My heating system comprises an Ideal Logic 12 boiler located downstairs and a Gledhill OV SOL cylinder located upstairs . The problem is that when the Gledhill controls for the “hot water” and “central heading” are turned on the Ideal boiler makes a constant “clicking” noise and tries to start...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am getting my old hot water cylinder tank replaced (my property has no boiler as it is a full electric property). My plumber suggested changing to a thermal store. He is a competent plumber but are there any certificates that I need to ask for, is this notifiable work and would you...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock